The Cecil County Board of REALTORS® provides many services to its members.
Each member provided with access at no cost to electronic, up-to-date forms needed for listings and sales.
Metropolitan Regional Information Service (MRIS)
Being a shareholder in MRIS, our members pay the lowest fee to subscribers. MRIS offers a CMA program, free e-mail service, and market statistics.
Networking and Community Service
Having the opportunity to serve on one of our volunteer committees gives members an opportunity to meet REALTORS® from other offices and build your business network. Community fundraising is implemented through our volunteer committees.
- CE classes approved by the Maryland Real Estate Commission held
at the Board office and also during our Annual Convention
- GRI courses offered occasionally
- New Member Code of Ethics Orientation
Only members enjoy the benefits of advertising in the Cecil County Real Estate Magazine.
- Published since 1979, the County's #1 real estate publication
- Printed and distributed bi-weekly
- Areas of coverage include Cecil County, Havre de Grace, Aberdeen, Bel Air, and Edgewood. In addition, distributed in western New Castle County, DE, and southern Chester County, PA.
Electronic Keybox System
- The SUPRA keybox system (eKey, ActiveKey, and iBoxes), the only keybox system supported by our Board, provides members access to New Castle County, DE, Kent County, DE, and Suburban West, PA without any additional charge.
- The eKey can be downloaded to your smart phone.
- ActiveKEYS are leased to REALTORS®, licensees, and affiliate members.
- iBoxes are on "loan only" to Broker members.